Teamwork provides diversity of thought, creativity, perspectives, opportunities and problem solving approaches. Working together allows us to brainstorm collectively, which in turn increases our success to problem solve and arrive at solutions more efficiently and effectively.
Personally, the more I team with others, the better the end result. In each case, those that I am collaborating with, we compliment each other and are stronger as a team. A few examples are below:
- Success of Actualize Consulting, working with my brother's firm over the last 12 years
- Supporting my friend Sara from GoGoKidsYoga as our products compliment the other. We both sell each others products on our websites, have created joint lesson plans, supported each other on social media, kept each other accountable, and been each other's cheerleaders.
- Developing new cube for school counselors. My friend Erin worked with her pyramid to develop a coping strategies cube. Not only is she using in her pyramid, we just donated some to The Doe Fund's graduate's children.
- Co-parenting with Bo, we have remained friends and been awesome parents to Audrey and Blaine. We get compliments all the time of our excellent teamwork.
- Loving energy from the Whipped Cream and Lollipop friends, we met at Sonia Choquette's training. We have a group on Facebook that we post inspirational messages and have a monthly Zoom call to stay connected and inspired!
- Spreading more kindness as Amy Wells Farthing Lisa Lang via Spread Goodness are mirroring our March Kindness Challenge with their networks and friends.